Tuesday, August 07, 2007

Evolution 2.11.6: A mail client smarter than I

After putting off doing a fresh install of Ubuntu for almost 2 years (it's just too easy to dist-upgrade), I did a fresh install of Gutsy Gibbon. Among other neat surprises (which I'll try to blog about), this one almost made me fall off my chair:


Being the total klutz that I am, I had forgotten to attach a file to an email I wrote before I clicked send. To my surprise, Evolution made an educated guess that I had done exactly that, and gave me a warning!

I love Evolution + GNOME.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is a super neat feature. I wish MS Outlook would do even a check for the subject. I hate getting emails without a subject.

Utkarsh said...

Sheer Awesomeness. I think I'll move onto Evolution just to check it out now. I have been stuck with Thunderbird too long anyways. BTW, I use Gentoo, and am waiting for Evolution to be ported ... lets see ... ;)

Anonymous said...

This feature's been in KDE KMail "forever" I think.

maswey said...

thank you nice sharing
cep programsymbian programnokia programhtml kodlarıbedava cep oyunlarıcilt bakımı

herehereo said...

wow gold
buy wow gold
cheap wow gold
world of warcraft gold
runescape
runescape money
buy runescape money
wow gold
cheap wow gold
buy wow gold
world of warcraft gold
guild wars
guild wars gold
buy guild wars gold
maple story
maple story mesos
maplestory mesos
age of conan
age of conan gold
buy age of conan gold
aoc gold
buy aoc gold
age of conan
age of conan gold
buy age of conan gold
aoc gold
buy aoc gold
age of conan
age of conan gold
buy age of conan gold
aoc gold
buy aoc gold