Sunday, September 07, 2008

Random things

It's been a while since my last update, but I'd like to start practicing writing again, so I'd better start blogging more often. Since 2006, I've been involved with a growing open source project and that's been eating up most of my free time.

In the meantime, I'm still a die-hard Linux fan, although I haven't kept up with the latest and greatest stuff as much. I've also recently started experimenting with (drumroll) Windows Vista, and I've been impressed overall with it. My wireless USB stick has the same problems in Vista as it does in Linux, so I guess that's a good thing for Linux (?!). :)

Also on my list of random things to write about is Phoronix. Phoronix is a well-written Linux news site that's written and organized in a style that's aimed at Linux hardware enthusiasts. The editor(s) there do an excellent job of covering the latest and greatest developments in the Linux software world as well. It's definitely worth adding to your RSS reader.

Aha, I just remembered a topic for a post I wanted to write (I have most of the post written down on a napkin here). Next up, how to make Linux work with your ASUS P5Q-E motherboard. Stay tuned.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Phoronix is an elegantly composed Linux news site that is composed and sorted out in a style that is gone for Linux equipment fans.I checked this to my federal resume writing service The editor(s) there make a brilliant showing with regards to of covering the most recent and most noteworthy advancements in the Linux programming world too.